If I leave the smtphost part out, fetchmail tries to go to localhost
port 25 which is the relay host and the email disappears, probably
because spam is not a valid relay destination.

I have another server on port 26 that will deliver spam locally,
but I can't seem to tell fetchmail to go to a different port.  Even if
I add an IP address and a REDIRECT rule, fetchmail is rejected.

Maybe I need to add the name of the other IP address to the port 26
Postfix server?

I don't understand why fetchmail has to use an SMTP server to deliver
mail locally.  I also don't get why the email showed up on the right
machine when I had a .forward file feeding it to procmail.

A thought is to use procmail somehow on the mail hub to redirect, change
the to address to spam at relay hostname.  If email hits port 25 on the
internal address of the relay, it gets redirected to port 26
automatically and my problem is solved.  Well, getting email to
sc_mailfilter.pl is only one problem.

Note that forwarding the email where the source address changes defeats
the whole purpose of sending the spam to sc_mailfilter.pl.  Also note
that there are two gateways which rules out a .forward file on
the mailhub.

I'm currently using fetchmail on the mail hub to get spam into the spam
account.