On Thu, 2011-08-18 at 09:22 -0700, Aaron Burt wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 08:09:38PM -0700, Michael C. Robinson wrote:
> > Hmm, people are being kinda quiet...
>
> Yup.
>
> Maybe while you're waiting, you can research the existing solutions.

If you are talking about spamcannibal and MailScanner, I have tried
them.  MailScanner I don't like because of the strange way it hooks
into postfix and there are a lot of steps to set it up.
Spamcannibal is too confusing where I never have been able to get
it working.  I have done research, email is not the easiest thing
to research.