On 9/8/11 9:53 PM, Russell Johnson wrote:
>> This is PLUG (Portland Linux Users Group), not POSUG (Portland Open
>>  Source Users Group).
> Bill, Strictly speaking, it's "Portland Linux/Unix Group".
> re:http://www.pdxlinux.org/

I saw this just after posting a PLUG AT meeting announcement about web
serving... which could theoretically get into non-FLOSS technologies!

Shall I pull it? I just learned of Ted's unavailability and consider it
too late for another speaker.

Should I pull the proposed topic for being too off-topic for PLUG?

I trust it to be implied that I am discussing serving in a POSIX
Linux/BSD environment but it's borderline none the less.

And what of networking topics? Where would the community prefer David
and I draw the line?

Some have pointed out that the DevOps meeting might be more appropriate
for these. I really should attend one...

Are people okay with "PLUG meetings feature the interesting speakers
that David and Michael can find"?

Does anyone want to join in the speaker hunt to help keep things on-topic?

Michael