On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 21:18, Michael C. Robinson
<plu...@robinson-west.com> wrote:

> If you don't like me bringing up open source projects that don't involve
> Linux, you don't have to read the PLUG list.  You should listen to David
> Mandel who says that bringing up non Linux OSS is acceptable.

Y'know what?  I have better things to do with my time than hang about
a "Linux" list that will do nothing to prevent trolls making a mess of
the place.  If I wanted to watch trolls destroying community I already
know where to find 4chan; I don't need this from a nominally
Linux-focus group.

Michael, you suck.  Seriously, suck.  Sadly, I know this is the
reaction you want to get, but whatever.  Continue to try and destroy,
and hopefully any other places I run into you will take a stand
against this sort of awfulness.

Michael, please do not contact me privately to whine about my
position, or statements.  I have no interest in "discussion" with you
on the subject.

Daniel
--
♲ Made with 100 percent post-consumer electrons