Right now my company web site is hosted on aracnet.com and built using
xhtml and css. I was in the process of developing a better looking site
using CMS Made Simple when postgres-9.x was released. This broke the CMSMS;
apparently the ADOdb layer and the folks on that mail list showed no
interest in supporting postgres-9.x. So, ...

   Rather than trying to push water uphill I'd like to use my CMSMS scripts
on the supported MySQL. I'll upgrade CMSMS and, I've been told, the scripts
should work with the new version, too. But, I don't know MySQL and don't
want to learn another dbms for a single application. I'd rather find someone
who knows MySQL and hosts web sites to maintain the db back end and keep the
site secured while I futz with the content as needed. Aracnet can do this
with an upgrade of my account. I believe that some of you are in the web
site hosting business, know MySQL, and would like me to take advantage of
your expertise.

   If you're interested, please contact me off the list and I'll give you the
details I can so you can give me the price for your service.

TIA,

Rich