Folks,

Just wondering if there's a Linux equivalent to Camtasia, for recording
"lecture"-like demos. I'd like to be able to switch between OOo Impress
presentations and active views of the command line / other admin tools.
If it matters, I think my publisher would be looking for AVI files.

I've heard xvidtune can do such, but don't see any clues from the man
page (or my searches), except some references that suggest that it would
be too crude for production.

All I can find for Camstudio are Win .exe files.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike