On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 07:37:56PM -0800, Robert Munro wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Feb 2012 10:49:59 -0800 Galen Seitz wrote:
> > <snip>
> >
> > "Try out namebench. It hunts down the fastest DNS servers
> > available for your computer to use. <snip>
> >
> > http://code.google.com/p/namebench/
>
> I was curious so I tried namebench. It's great!

This is entertaining and informative.
I opted for sharing my anonimized results, you can see thm at
   http://namebench.appspot.com/id/6284106

The entertaining part:  Google Public DNS (the famous 8.8.8.8) is noted
as "google.com apears incorrect."  And PayPal is hijacked?

--
            Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
      Other Adventures: http://www.jamhome.us/ or http://westy.saunter.us/