On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 08:13:10PM -0700, John Jason Jordan wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 18:16:42 -0700
> John Jason Jordan <joh...@comcast.net> dijo:
>
> >I have no axes to grind here. Any of the options are fine with me,
> >although I would hope that completely canceling the Clinic could be
> >avoided. My personal vote would be either the generator or a different
> >location, with notices of the location on the door at Free Geek. There
> >are many who may be coming and who do not read our list regularly,
> >e.g., those who heard about it on Calagator and other venues.
>
> I should have added that another argument in favor of not canceling is
> that this is the week several people were planning on doing the net
> installation demonstration.

For the record...
I volunteer for the Oregon Star Party and we're have one of our four annual
meetings
at the same time as the clinic.

I'll be available for the April net install demo.

Since I've volunteered and all...

--
            Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
      Other Adventures: http://www.jamhome.us/ or http://westy.saunter.us/