Nice job. I found one error when clicking on the Archives link:

Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring
page <http://www.pdxsys.com/> seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform
the author of that page <http://www.pdxsys.com/> about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the
webmaster<%5bno%20address%20given%5d>
.
Error 404www.pdxsys.com
Mon Apr 30 18:58:14 2012
Apache/2.2.21 (Linux/SUSE)

Mark

P.S. I know you don't have any archived content as yet, but a more user
friendly error page would be more appropriate.