On 2012-08-08 09:40, Russell Johnson wrote:
> On Aug 8, 2012, at 8:30 AM, Tim Wescott <t...@wescottdesign.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know where to get previous-version Ubuntu iso images?  I
>> went looking on the Ubuntu website and their "alternate and previous
>> version" site only had alternates -- no previouses.
>>
>> I've got a problem that is either hardware or software, I'd like try
>> the
>> hardware out on 10.04 (on which I know it works, on another machine)
>> before I go and do anything really expensive.
>
> Try here: ftp://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/ubuntu-releases/
>
> Russell Johnson
> r...@dimstar.net

Thanks.  Downloading now.

To everyone else:  Thanks for the offers.  I'm on travel right now or
I'd just try the suspect hardware on my office machine (which is running
10.04).  The hardware in question is a USB JTAG debugger for ARM
processors, not the PC itself -- it worked quite recently on my office
machine, but that doesn't mean it hasn't broken in some subtle way.

If I can get OpenOCD to talk to it on a virtual machine on this laptop,
running 10.04, then I know it's a software or setup issue -- and if it's
a setup issue, there may be enough clues in the different installations
so that I can fix it.