On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 9:46 PM, John Jason Jordan <joh...@comcast.net>wrote:

> It's like some impending doom. The battery is fully charged, everything
> else seems to be working normally. I need suggestions for what could
> be causing this.

You say "The battery is fully charged," which says it's a laptop. I have
had issues with beeping when the power cord is getting worn out and is
jiggled, and on one laptop when the power jack was faulty and not making
good connection. Basically they would beep whenever it lost AC power or got
it back again. I don't know if this is the same for all laptops, but at
least for mine and my wife's, that's the most common cause of any beeps.

Erik