This is a very similar setup to what I use.  What are you wanting to
coordinate?
            -Mike

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 12:16 PM, Chaz Sliger <c...@bctonline.com> wrote:

> Does anyone out there have experience in coordinating the data/programs
> across their computer and tablet and smartphone?
> I'm thinking about something like ubuntu on the computer and android on
> the tablet and smartphone.

"There are two ways of constructing a software design: One way is to make
it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies, and the other way is
to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies. The first
method is far more difficult." -- C.A.R.
Hoare<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/266154.C_A_R_Hoare>