Bill Barry wrote:
> On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 10:48 AM, Richard Owlett <rowl...@cloud85.net> wrote:
>> I'm over cluttered.
>> I've ~25 USB flash drives and >40+ CD/DVDs.
>> As I'm on dialup, if I want another *nix that's 10-12 more DVDs.
>> Links to appropriate storage solutions appreciated.
>> TIA
>>
> Cardboard boxes work well for me.  Or you could  get a fairly small
> disk drive and copy images of all of them on there.

CHUCKLE - looking for antithesis of "cluttered" - i.e. "organized" ;/

I'm trying to physically store and physically retrieve physical
media.

P.S. There *IS* a 1 TB drive ~18" in front of me.

My goal is to either plop the appropriate flash drive in shirt
pocket or clutch appropriated set of DVDs as I dash out the door.