I just received this message from PDX SkillShare
http://pdxskillshare.org , which is slated for Sat., July 12th in
North Portland's Kenton neighborhood in George Middle School, 10000 N.
Burr, Portland, OR 97203, (503) 916-6262.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/10000+N+Burr+Ave/@45.5960623,-122.736638,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x5495a8097e7b1cb5:0x67201eecc86dc8a

I will be demonstrating how to add *buntu to an XP machine, and the
folks organizing the non-profit event have run out of video
projectors. I know Freegeek is using both the classroom projector and
the conference room flatscreen, so they may not be able to fulfill
Noah's request.

Anyone have one to loan? If so, please contact Noah Heller, email and
phone on next line below.

On 6/24/14, Noah Heller <n...@pdxskillshare.org> 503-805-7625  wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I hope you are getting excited about PDX Skillshare. I know many of you are
> eager to learn when your class will be taught; I am currently working on
> the schedule but first must confirm all classes and find out projector
> needs.

<snip>

> 1. I can bring my projector, but it looks like we will need an additional
> 2-3 projectors to meet our needs.
>
> *Does anyone have a projector or two they could loan PDX Skillshare from 1-6
> pm?*

<snip>