On 8/4/14 1:30 PM, elcaseti . wrote:
> According to the the initial email in this thread, This already took place
> on the 7th of June.  When is it really taking place?

Good catch. Yes, my secret is out: I RECYCLE previous announcements and
mistakes like this can slip in. I have reposted it.

You may forward it.

It was a "joke" talk she save at OpenSourceBridge a few years ago but I
would argue it was the best hardware/software freedom talk of the event.

As he is leaving the US, it is now or never to hear the talk.

As for the potential controversy, yes, this is a sensitive topic but one
that is not PLUG's to debate. Her facts and points on hardware freedom
are excellent and in short, you wish your computer was as "open" as the
AK-47 platform with the option of making a motherboard in your garage.

Michael Dexter
PLUG Volunteer