Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 11:59:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: Rich Shepard <rshep...@appl-ecosys.com>
Subject: Re: [PLUG] Adding timestamp to log file entry
To: Portland Linux/Unix Group <plug@lists.pdxlinux.org>
<snip>

   Given my experiences with their copper wire service there's certainly no
hurry to have them as my ISP. My accountant also has Frontier for land lines
and as her ISP. Her telephones have been out all week and the telco told her
on Wednesday it would take them 3 days to reboot their servers and restore
service. So much for regulated monopolies.

Has she filed a complaint with the regulators?
Is she in WA ?
Understand WA does not have the redundant fiber ring we have here in OR,
could be why.
You tax dollars occasionally work...

--
73s/Best regards de John Bartley K7AAY  CN85qj   •|||||||•  tel.
503-BAR-TLEY/503-343-9399