On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 10:12 AM, Denis Heidtmann <denis.heidtm...@gmail.com>

>> Denis> Now the problem is with the printer.  It wants a net mask, I
>> Denis> enter 255.255.255.000, yet the printer says I gotta be no higher
>> Denis> than 255.  Wha??  Try again tomorrow.

This has been a learning experience.  I tried again and found that I
did not have to enter the 255.255.255.000 value--got to a different
screen.  All working now.  But...

The real learning experience was reading the TOS for web printing and
esp. HP Instant Ink.  HP might as well said they were going to install
a robot in my house to ensure that they did not miss anything I did.
Screw them.  Now I need to undo a few things.  But the local e
printing I learned about may be of some use.

"If you are not the  customer you are the product" is a phrase I
should paste to the top of my monitor.

-Denis