On Wed, 14 Jan 2015, Roderick Anderson wrote:

> Recommendations?

Rod,

   Yeah. LibreOffice's Base. At least for membership tracking. Possibly for
the money side if that's simple enough.

Or, for the money part I'd look closely at jGnash
<http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/jgnash/>. Written in java (not my
favorite language) so it runs on everything. I use it for personal finance,
but the mail list indicates that some use it for small business accounting,
too. Might work for you.

If that's not sufficient, take a look at Ledger123
<http://www.ledger123.com/>; that's what I've been using for business for 15
years now. Uses a browser as the UI, but you can set up the postgres back
end on the OS of your choice, and the middleware code is written in perl.

HTH,

Rich