It matters what are you installing hsqldb on. My friend google gave me lots
of information from "hsqldb install ubuntu".  How about you take a shot at
it, go as far as you can in a time box and then tell us what you did and
what happened.   We can help you from there.  Good Luck.  -- Pat

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 3:54 PM, Mark Phillips <m...@phillipsmarketing.biz>
wrote:

> And you are running LibreOffice on iPads and iPhones? And you want to
> connect LO on your iphone to a database?
>
> I am impressed!
>
> Mark
>
> On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 4:46 PM, Rich Shepard <rshep...@appl-ecosys.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 21 Jan 2015, Mark Phillips wrote:
> >
> > > Are they on a network?
> >
> >    Well, if you consider iPyones and iPads being on a network, yes.
> >
> > Rich

p.j.timl...@ieee.org
www.timlick.com
503-476-3119