I haven’t looked at jekyll in probably 2 years. I’m been playing a bit with
pelican and I end up with something like:

---------------------------------- ----------------------------------------
  **Exporting a client profile/bundle**
 --------------------------------- -----------------------------------------
  -   Remote Access Server: TCP   [![OpenVPN TCP Viscosity Client Export
1](/images/thumb.pfsense-and-openvpn-OpenVPN-TCP-Client-Export-01.jpg)](/images/pfsense-and-openvpn-OpenVPN-TCP-Client-Export-01.jpg)
  -   Host name resolution: IP
  -   Verify Server CN: Automatic
  -   Random Local Port: Checked
 ---------------------------------- ----------------------------------------

This is supposedly the easy way to do it. The other way is something like:

+————+————+
| col 1       | col 2       |
| row 2      | row 2    |

And, as you might imagine, this is not particularly condusive to getting any
work done, because you’re constantly focusing on making sure things line up
properly so they will render.

I don’t know what the solution is (since both rST and Markdown both share this
awesomeness) but it would be really nice to get something that lets people get
back to focusing on the content instead of the presentation (that all gets
interpreted and re-rendered anyway)