It may be unconventional to offer DD-WRT on professional bids, but Buffalo
Technologies sells models with the firmware preinstalled for fairly decent
prices:
http://www.buffalo-technology.com/technology/partnered-software/dd-wrt/ (I
didn't dig deeper to find if they have any models that DON'T have wireless,
but wireless can always be disabled).

DD-WRT is definitely geared towards wireless routers, but all of the ports
(Including the WAN port) can be assigned to the switch, or any VLAN (At
least on Broadcom chipsets... I have the understanding from reading various
articles in the past that Atheros treats port addressing slightly
differently).  I've never used the SNMP features, but the protocol is
supported: http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/SNMP

I have found DD-WRT to be highly configurable, and while it's built-in
graphing is limited, I imagine that their SNMP support expands that
substantially.  If you can convince your client to buy into a community
developed project, DD-WRT might fulfill their need.