if we can get on a video call, you can press buttons and I can observe the
response and give instructions for the next step in real time.

it would save considerable driving time for either of us. I'm in tigard.

google chat, facebook, iphone's facetime, etc. surely there is some overlap
in our use of technology we can use to our advantage here.

-wes