On 12/11/2015 8:26 AM, Rich Shepard wrote:
>    Some e-mail messages bounce with the code 554 5.7.1 <usern...@domain.tle>:
> Recipient address rejected: 300
>
>    I've recently successfully sent messages to these recipients and suspect
> this error is due to some issue at the domains' mail servers.
>
>    A web search turns up a couple of examples of Recipient address rejected,
> but with text and not with '300.'
>
>    Where can I find an explanation of this particular error message?

300 is not a standard code. The real error code was 554 (earlier in
the message).  I don't know about other MTAs but in Postfix when you
configure reject reasons you can put any text in the message at
that point.  The '300' is probably meaningful only to whoever
set up the server.

--
Jim Garrison (j...@acm.org)
PGP Keys at http://www.jhmg.net RSA 0x04B73B7F DH 0x70738D88