How nice!
The good news is nothing is lost, as the iwayback machine mirrored it. I
suspect there are other mirrors as well. Looks like the last update of
lm_sensors was in Sept. so the wayback machine will be uptodate.

I suspect the issue right now is which site they are switching to, not
that its going to be gone forever. It's a default package in most of the
distributions so there are lots of folks to offer suggestions to the
maintainers.

There are advantages to going with github or sourceforge -- and many the
change in ownership of sourceforge will restore developer confidence
there. I suspect we are lucky this hasn't happened more often.
steve