I have asked at Free Geek some weeks ago--they just snickered.  They do not
keep anything that old.

I have just received a bunch of old drives between 2 and 4 G.  If they do
not work, I will take you up on your offer to search your bone pile.  That
comment about Compaq does not sound good--if true it could really stand in
the way of our efforts.

-Denis