Looking for a printer-scanner, as my brother's Canon has given up the
ghost, and his HP flatbed only scanner has a flourescent tube which is
fading. Sure would like to find one supported by Mint 18 (Ubuntu 16) with
sheet and flatbed feeding to scan, and duplexed printing. What have y'all
got for a resonable price? FreeGeek is out of stock for the forseeable
future, and I would much rather acquire from here than Craigslist.

-- --
73s/Best regards de John Bartley K7AAY  CN85qj   •|||||||•  tel.
503-BAR-TLEY/503-343-9399
"*Lewis and Clark took 1779-vintage 20-round, magazine-fed, semi-auto
assault rifles cross-country to Oregon with no permits.*"