On 7/23/2016 12:15 PM, Rich Shepard wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Jul 2016, Jim Garrison wrote:
>
>> We'd have to see your main.cf sections relating to blacklisting, and the
>> lookup tables they refer to.
>
> Jim,
>
>    Would these be in the # JUNK MAIL CONTROLS section, such as ...?
>
> smtpd_client_restrictions =
>          check_client_access hash:/etc/postfix/internal_network,
>          permit_mynetworks,
>          check_client_access cidr:/etc/postfix/cidr/spammers.cidr,
>          check_client_access hash:/etc/postfix/badaddr,
>          check_client_access cidr:/etc/postfix/badip,
>          reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org,
>          reject_rbl_client dul.dnsbl.sorbs.net,
>          reject_rbl_client sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org,
>          reject_rbl_client combined.njabl.org,
>          reject_rbl_client psbl.surriel.com,
>          reject_rbl_client bl.spamcop.net,
>          reject_rhsbl_sender dsn.rfc-ignorant.org,
>          check_sender_mx_access cidr:/etc/postfix/bogus_mx,
>          check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/rhsbl_sender_exceptions,
>          check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/common_spam_senderdomains,
>          permit
>
> smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
>          permit_sasl_authenticated,
>          permit_mynetworks,
>          reject_unauth_destination,
>          check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/roleaccount_exceptions,
>          check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/recipients,
>          check_helo_access pcre:/etc/postfix/helo_checks,
>          reject_non_fqdn_recipient,
>          reject_non_fqdn_sender,
>          reject_unknown_client_hostname,
>          reject_unknown_reverse_client_hostname,
>          reject_non_fqdn_hostname,
>          reject_invalid_hostname,
>          permit
>
>> Also master.cf if you have any external mail filters configured.
>
>    Nope. Nothing there.
>
> Rich

You'd have to check some rejects against all those RBLs as well as
the local blacklists (the cidr: and hash: lines) which could be
a lot of work to pin down exactly which rule cause the rejection.

Can you send me a dozen or so reject messages from the postfix log?
Sometimes the specific rule can be determined from the log message.

--
Jim Garrison (j...@acm.org)
PGP Keys at http://www.jhmg.net RSA 0x04B73B7F DH 0x70738D88