On Thu, 11 Aug 2016, Steve Dum wrote:

> To answer your question about how the error can be at line 67 when the
> script only has 5 lines, realize that at adds a bunch of stuff at the top
> of the script

Steve,

   OK.

> I suspect the required facts to explain the failure are
> 1. what directory is the real mail.list file in?
> 2. what directory are you in when you submit the at job?

   While this does not make sense to me since I provided the full path
relative to ~/ (including that directory), I'll accept that somehow at
became confused when seeking the address file.

   Knowing that some addressees on that list are on vacation this week, and
not seeing any of their 'out of office' replies suggests that nothing was
sent because of the at error. Will try again later today.

Thanks,

Rich