Hi,

I recently moved from Tacoma to Vancouver, WA. Joined the list and started
lurking. Figured I should introduce myself.

I'm this guy:
https://smile.amazon.com/Fran%C3%A7ois-Caen/e/B001ILKC0I/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1473889852&sr=1-2-ent

And I've presented at LinuxFest NW many times over the years, so I may have
met some of you there. I've spoken on topics ranging from Apache to CLI to
FLOSS Network Management Systems.

I used to run the Tacoma Linux Users Group over 10yrs ago when there was
such a thing. Excited to see Portland still has a LUG with meetings and all
that. I'm bummed I missed the meeting about v6, but I was out of town that
week.

Looking forward to meeting y'all in person,
--
Francois Caen