Joe Shisei Niski wrote:
> 16.04.01 desktop (Unity) works better than most other versions, and Ive
> been using Ubuntu for over 5 years
I'm getting some odd stuff with 14.04 lately -- some of which has been
there for several months. I'm thinking it's time to put a fresh drive in
the box, load 16.04, make sure Classic or Flashback or whatever they
call good old Gnome these days, and then copy all my stuff from 14.04.

Thanks for the votes of confidence in 16.04.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens