What's the word I need to search on for a tool to connect to a remote
Ubuntu machine and have access to the GUI?

I already SSH into the machine for one task I need to do. But sometimes
I need to run a program on it that requires a GUI. I recall that there
are such tools, but don't recall the names.

The remote box runs MythTV. I'm no longer using it to drive a TV, but
just for viewing the schedule. I can always get out a monitor and hook
it up, but for the few times I need to run the front end program, it
would be easier to do it from another machine.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens