On 12/19/16 16:17, Rich Shepard wrote:
>    I've looked in both the emacs docs and the wiki and both show me that M-c
> will convert individual uppercase words to initial capitalized words, but
> I've not found the way to do this for all words rather than one at a time.
>
>    Selecting a region prior to invoking M-c does nothing.
>
>    A cluestick will be really helpful.

capitalize-region             M-x ... RET
   Convert the region to capitalized form.
capitalize-word               M-c
   Capitalize the following word (or ARG words), moving over.
capitalized-words-mode        M-x ... RET
   Toggle Capitalized Words mode.

Either give capitalize-word a numeric arg (via Ctrl-U), or use
capitalize-region (which isn't bound to a key here).

galen
--
Galen Seitz
gal...@seitzassoc.com