On Wed, 4 Jan 2017, Russell Senior wrote:

> Michael> Hello all,
>
> Michael> I have just heard about the passing of Paul Nelson, long-time
> Michael> PLUG member and Clinic organizer.
>
> Michael> :(
>
> That's horrible.  I remember Paul, from having helped out at the
> Riverdale clinics.  Is there an obit anywhere?  I looked at the O,
> didn't find it.

Obituaries at The Oregonian are very expensive. Passing on one was
about the easiest decision we made when my wife's aunt died a few
months ago.

I too remember Paul, who so kindly openen his classroom at the old
Riverdale campus for us. He was a fine host.

--
Paul Heinlein <> heinl...@madboa.com <> http://www.madboa.com/