On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 01:46:15PM -0700, Rich Shepard wrote:
> I'm confident that most US banks have enough security to allow
> customers to reach their home page, log in, and futz with their
> accounts.

You would be well-served to have less confidence in any remote site
hosting your valuable personal data.  There are so many ways the data
can be compromised, through ignorance and malice alike.  When your
browser complains about a security issue, pay attention.

> I've no idea why chromium complains about this.

Chromium is pickier about connection security than Firefox, by design.
That's a feature, not a bug.  If it were my money on the line, I'd
want to get to the bottom of this.  For what it's worth, I don't get
any errors when loading https://www.key.com/ from here.

--
Paul Mullen