Folks,
I installed Wine on this machine. The MS fonts did not download, went on
line
and saw that there was an issue with the download script and followed the
instructions and pulled it down manually, but I still get this silly thing
popping
up, can not figure out how to kill it:

Failure to download extra data files

The following packages requested additional data downloads after package
installation, but the data could not be downloaded or could not be
processed.

ttf-mscorefonts-installer

The download will be attempted again later, or you can try the download
again now.  Running this command requires an active Internet connection.

I figured that the manual download would satisfy it, but appears it did
not. I
think it maybe that the manual download was a newer set of files.

--

Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
Glass, five thousand years of history and getting better.