Yeah, I got to thinking after I started I shouldn't have done that.
Everything has been packed away for almost a year. It seems I've forgotten
more than I remember. A new hard drive is probably in order. I'll have to
compare Xorg files and look at drivers loaded between the two versions.
Just have to remember how to do all that.

Michael