On 08/23/2017 07:16 PM, John Jason Jordan wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Aug 2017 17:53:49 -0700
> Vedanta Teacher <orevedantateac...@gmail.com> dijo:
>
>> I was thinking about replacing it with a Lenovo ThinkPad T570:
> Thinkpads are famous for reliability and Linux compatibility. But you
> should also check out the offerings from System76.
     Many thumbs up to System76 for for nice turnkey Linux laptops,
responsive pre-sale staff willing and ready to answer questions, and
good service. I reccomend that if you go this route , do a little
research onthe OEM of the system ad  - I've purchased Clevo  (also sold
as Sager and Alienware) hardware from them and never had a problem. Not
sure what they're selling these days.