I do not believe that a USB to Ethernet dongle could change a USB printer
to become a network printer without the printer's firmware modifications.

My advice is to use the included WiFi to connect the printer to your
network. Or get a print server.

* Your network router can act as print server.
* You can buy cheap USB print server appliances for about $50.
* You could also build your own for about $50-ish using raspberryPi -
installing cups server

Hope it helps,
Tomas