@Ben

This "Use Alpine" maybe meant as joke - in case it was not - How do you run
Alpine on Android?

On Sep 1, 2017 10:30 AM, "Rich Shepard" <rshep...@appl-ecosys.com> wrote:

On Fri, 1 Sep 2017, Ben Koenig wrote:

> The report-gnome.go file appears to be a build file, not a system file.
> You are encountering a processing error for the .scm file, which results
> in a build file not getting generated. Later on the build system goes back
> and cannot find file that it failed to generate. This is why your google
> search returns nothing, its a temp build file.

Ben,

   Turns out that the SBo has very outdated versions of libwebp and
webkitgtk. I just downloaded the newest versions and will rebuild/upgrade
those libraries then try gnucash again. I think this will make a difference.

> Apologies in advance, gmail app on android sucks

   Use alpine. :-)

Rich