Cron will e-mail them to the root account by default.  Usually, I
redirect output from cron job entries to a log file so that I can
review/parse them.  For example:

03 * * * * /home/foo/bin/some_script.sh >> /home/foo/log/some_script.log 2>&1

The "2>&1" means redirect file descriptor 2 (STDERR) to file
descriptor 1 (STDOUT).  Since file descriptor 1 is going to
/home/foo/log/some_script.log, so will the error messages.

Good luck and let us know if that works for you.

Regards,
- Robert