On 2/20/23 10:58 PM, Russell Senior wrote:
We are a day or two away from switching back to "mailman" on OSUOSL infrastructure. The mailing list we are on (at tidalhosting) does not have user controls (that I am aware of). I gave instructions on how to get unsubscribed earlier, but if you can hold on another day or two, we should be back to the pre-February status quo. Today we got control of DNS back again. There is a little more mail infrastructure to set up, thus the day or two.

So I guess I'll hold off on updating my filters. I was just getting around to do it today. I've been procrastinating updating from the last time changes were made...

Scott