From: PLUG <plug-boun...@lists.pdxlinux.org> On Behalf Of Russell Senior
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2023 5:12 AM
To: p...@pdxlinux.org
Subject: [PLUG] anybody have any 9-track tapes that need reading?

Hi all,

For the last couple decades, I have had a Fujitsu M2444 9-track tape drive
sitting (rather heavily) on a shelf. Until, well, yesterday, I didn't have a
convenient way of connecting to that tape drive to read/write tapes. Then came
yesterday, and now I do:

https://github.com/RussellSenior/Pertec-Interface-Tape-Controller
(forked from another guy, and debugged over this last week)

Now, I have a tape drive, a tape controller, but ... uh, slightly embarrassed
to say that I don't have any tapes that particularly need reading. Does anyone
have any old 1/2-inch 9-track tapes that they need read? Even just for fun. Let
me know, lol.

--
Russell Senior
russ...@pdxlinux.org