Some emails were just sent to PLUG and PLUG-TALK three
days after I wrote and hit "send" on this computer.
Why?

I haven't figured out the details, but finally I realized
this happened after a 3 second PGE power outage.
Probably a power flicker or two before permanent power.

I just realized that this put my not-yet-upgraded ALIX
firewall computer in a funny state - responsive, but
somehow some ALIX software modules (like mail handling)
went into a zombied state.  After a restart, the ALIX
released bolus of outbound emails, like those about
searching for the Alaska MAX 9 door plug with NTSB.

The firewall will be updated soon, and will be on a
UPS, but before upgrades are complete, there will be
funny behaviors like that, and some of you may wonder
"WTF is keithl doing?" even MORE than most times.

Keith L.

--
Keith Lofstrom          kei...@keithl.com