From laptop to server, try:

ssh -o HostKeyAlgorithms=+ssh-rsa -o PubkeyAcceptedAlgorithms=+ssh-rsa username@server

Alex

On 1/20/24 15:12, Ken Stephens wrote:
I have a laptop, a Jetson Nano, and a desktop/server.  I had to rebuild my
laptop because of the usual reason for doing something stupid.  I have not
been able to ssh into my server since.  My Jetson Nano can ssh into the
server.  The server can ssh to both my laptop and Jetson Nano.
The server and laptop are Fedora 38 and the Jetson Nano is Ubuntu 18.94.6
LTS.  I cannot do ssh-copy-id because all authentication methods are
declined for the laptop to server connection.

Logging in using SSH:

Laptop to Jetson Nano       OK
Laptop to server                  Not OK

Server to Jetson Nano        OK
Server to laptop                  OK

Jetson Nano to Laptop       OK
Jeston Nano to server        OK

What file or configuration do I need to look at/or change.

TIA,
Ken