I am going to miss it. That was the first thing I did on the first of the
month
when the new digital issue was sent, set down (throne room session) read it.

My consternation when I opened what I thought was going to be the download
page and got that sad message. I think I have had a sub to it now for about
10
years.

I still hope someone can figure out how to keep it flying, but looks pretty
dark
right now.

On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 9:12 PM, Neal <nsed...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 6:40 PM, Michael Barnes <barnmich...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I loved Linux Journal and subscribed for many years. I let my
> subscription
> > go when they went digital as I didn't really have the resources to read
> it
> > at the time. I always meant to resubscribe, but never got to it. Their
> web
> > site let me order the 1994-2017 archive CD tonight, I hope I get it. I
> > always thought LJ was a great resource.
> >

> Ditto. Thank you for mentioning this Michael.
>
> NealS

Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Ph 4:13 KJV
Todo lo puedo en Cristo que me fortalece.
Fil 4:13 RVR1960