With a DSL connection on Century Link wires, with SpiritOne as the ISP, when, for example, a browser request goes out, does it go through some hardware at SpiritOne? The Reading Room run by my church has this setup. We've already switched our email to StableHost. But the connection to the Internet never went down. Is this something that might go away when the last person at SpiritOne turns out the lights? Or does Century Link handle it before it gets to SpiritOne?

Next time I'm there I could try some tool that works on Windows 7 to trace the route, but until then, thoughts from your collected wisdom would be appreciated.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens