Many universities offer most of their CS lectures online. I've audited a
few mobile development classes this way in the last few years. For example
here is Stanford's intro to computer science course:
https://see.stanford.edu/Course/CS106A  Note that college courses tend to
be more algorithms and theory rather than practical day-to-day programming,
but still very helpful and will give you a strong fundamental understanding
of how to code.