"Ah, 2017, it was a good year for Linux—one that continued the solidification of the open source platform on so many levels. From the consumer mobile space to supercomputers, Linux dominated certain sectors in a way no other platform could."

Full article => https://goo.gl/xiuCjR

For me personally, 2017 was truly and finally the year of the Linux Desktop. Quite a few distros had clean, functional and dare I say even a modern look & feel to the point where I could use my Linux laptop in a public space and not be embarrassed or feel like Linux martyr for the good of the cause.

Merry Linuxmas!