Nice work Wes. Thank you.

On 2018-07-05 00:35, wes wrote:
At this time we are not requesting specific data (since I'm getting the
same spams you all are, I already have all the same info you do).
Unfortunately anyone who has received these spams will probably continue to
get them for some time while the spambot's script runs its course.

What I'm looking for are new occurrences, which will be replies to list
posts after noon on Wednesday. My suspicion is that there won't be, but
there's no way to be sure without waiting some time to see that it doesn't
recur.

-wes

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon