On 9/12/18 5:00 PM, John Jason Jordan wrote:
On Wed, 12 Sep 2018 15:49:01 -0700 (PDT)
Rich Shepard <rshep...@appl-ecosys.com> dijo:

   Less than obvious way:

wget http://futurist.se/gldt/wp-content/uploads/12.10/gldt1210.svg

   Then there's the issue of viewing it. 'display' doesn't seem to
work; inkscape might.
Wget worked, and it views OK in Inkscape, although my default GUI
viewer wouldn't open it.

The problem is that it is only 2220x10112 pixels. And in Inkscape I can
select objects but they appear to be bitmaps, so scaling will be a
problem.

In any event, looking at it satisfied me that my 12x18 printer is not
nearly big enough. We need one of those big printers that drafting
people use. And first we need an image of much higher resolution.

Consider taking the file to a FedEx or UPS / Copy center where they advertise printing posters.

~R